April 7, 2016

The Adventures of Carl Pre-order is now live

Hello Everyone,

Well it's here. The Adventures of Carl collection that has everything Carl from the beginning. And that's what I called it, "From the Beginning". It has all the original stories, Mini comic and full comic. As well as a bonus of Boomtown Scabs #1 where the idea of Carl was born.

Carl came from a necessity for John and I to have more than 1 comic on the table at our first show. I looked at John and said, Let's do a Carl Comic. His first response was "who?" And I pointed out the one panel in Scabs 1 that had a rabbit names Carl. While Carl was a white bunny then, we turned him into the loveable rabbit you all know to this day.

If you have all the original Carl comics, this does not have anything new for you except if you never got Scabs #1.

But with that said, I hope everyone pre-orders it and I will have 3 options. They are as follows:

Option 1
$15.00 for the trade and no shipping as you can pick it up at a show or appearance I will be at. this starts with the Motor City Comic Con. See www.brettpinson.com for my schedule of events.

Option 2
$15.00 plus the flat rate of $10 for shipping. The shipping charge is no matter how many you order.

Option 3
$30 plus the flate rate of $10 for shipping, no matter how many, and includes a sketch by your's truly.

I'm still working on Scabs 5 and will have that available this year, unfortunately not as soon as I hoped but I blame only me. Watch this and my website, www.brettpinson.com for updates and pre order options.

Until next time

Your Pal,

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment