June 14, 2016

After Megacon and Phoenix, headed to Denver.

I sometimes wonder if anyone reads these. I'm not a great blogger where I blog multiple times a month. In reality I barely do it once a month with missing some here and there. Missing them doesn't mean I don't think about writing them. I hope to become better but it will take time.

As for now, I've been home a week from the whirlwind trip that was Megacon and Phoenix. Being home meant rest and retooling for the Denver show. I'm headed out tomorrow with anticipation of being there Thursday and setting up. The show runs Friday through Sunday and if you don't have your tix, I hear the 3 day tix are sold out but single day ones are available.

After I return from Denver I plan to jump back into pencil work on Boomtown Scabs 5 with the intention of getting it all penciled and mostly inked and colored by the end of July. Will I make it? we will just have to wait and see. Also i've decided to work on a coloring activity book centered around my characters. I'm pondering making it part storybook part coloring book part activity book. I want it to be fun and not just capitalize on the craze that is coloring books. ;-)

Until next time, come see me in Denver this Father's day weekend and I will return here again soon.

Take care,

Brett

1 comment:

  1. I read these. I like the idea of an activity book and coloring book, sounds awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete