March 28, 2014

Post Lexington and Megacon 2014

WOW! Just Wow. What a couple of great shows. Both were energetic and alot of fun. While I only got around both shows before they started, it was a great time. Everyone was having fun. It was a long two weeks of travel, but definately fun. And Orlando in March, 80's for highs. yeah I could go for that for sure. Couple of good things to report about the Lexington show first. First and foremost it was great to be in Lexington, first time visiting in over 20 years. Got a chance to hang with my good friend Bryon and his Gal Pal Darlene. Also, got to meet Tom Kane the voice of Yoda on Star Wars Clone Wars. He was kind enough to sign a yoda pic I did for a friend of my sisters. I had colored his outfit and lightsaber pink for breast cancer. I'm very grateful to Mr. Kane for his generosity. And then there was Megacon. Which was insanely busy. I didn't leave my table much. Even if I could have, there was too many people to walk through. Also on Sunday I found out Tom Kane was there also. No he wasn't stalking me, But Stan Lee was. LOL. I was able to go see him on Sunday and purchase an autograph for me. We talked about his kids some as they like the print I had left on his table the week before. Tom if you see this, let me know if they destroy that print and I will happily replace it for you anytime. Now begins the prep for Gem City Comic Con at the Nutter Center on the campus of Wright State University. Always a great show and alot of fun. If you can come out check www.gemcitycomiccon.com for information on the show. I hope to blog some more soon, so until them I am always and forever just... Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment