February 7, 2014

Let's reboot this yet again!

Hey everyone, Well i'm trying this again. Helps that where i have my internet setup, 1 and 1, as an app for that. Well for this I guess. I I've been busy working on finishing up issue 4 of Boomtown Scabs. My longtime fans are probably like, "yeah" "sure" "heard that crap before scabbie." But i swear, the first 26 pages illustrated by my pal Kevin Leen of our joint venture Fantastic Storytyme are done completely. That means colors and letters. I know right! how cool is that. now i have to create the last 4 pages and i'm hoping to have that done and sent to the printer very soon for a debut at the Megacon convention in Orlando Florida in March. I'm going to work on blogging more, even if its just ramble at times so bear with me. If your on Blogger reading this head on over to BrettPinson.com or Boomtownpress.com for my website. They are one and the same. Until next time I am always and forever, Brett R. Pinson

No comments:

Post a Comment