May 12, 2014

Boomtown Scabs #4

Hey Everyone, Boomtown Scabs #4 is off to the printers but as promised, I have uploaded it for you to read for free on my website www.brettpinson.com. I will be at the Motor City Comic Con this coming weekend, May 16-18th in Novi Michigan at the Suburban showplace. www.motorcitycomiccon.com for information on the show including times and ticket prices. The printed edition will sell for $4 at shows as well as the other Boomtown Scabs. I will be working on uploading all 4 issues for digital downloads at $.99 per issue. For those that have not read the series, I write them all to be stand alone adventures. While there is some carry over, there is no spoilers that would ruin it for you to pick up and read issues 1 through 3. Until next time take care and if you haven't like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/brettrpinson which is also accessible through my website www.brettpinson.com Your Pal, Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment