May 21, 2016

Here we come Megacon and Phoenix

Greetings all,

Well to start, Motor City Comic Con was as every year a great show. I love this show. It always brings out fans i've made over the years as well as a chance to see many friends, some who told me I was their first stop when they got there.

The Adventures of Carl collection went over well, i'm bringing some to Megacon next weekend May 26-29 at the Orange county convention center. I will also have my art and Boomtown Scabs comics, though I'm low right now on issues 2 and 3.

Following Megacon I'm headed to Phoenix for the Phoenix comic con. I hope everyone I met last year comes out and says hi again. I will have what ever books I have left as well as art.

I still continue work on Scabs 5 and hope to have that ready and printed by the fall. This has been a fun challenge for me as I have not illustrated a full issue before. I hope when it comes out everyone likes it.

Well this is short and sweet but back to work before I head to the shows.

Take care everyone,

your pal

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment